The Geared Stirrers are specially designed for a board spectrum of applications requesting low speed & high torque for stirring of viscous fluids & materials. These stirrers are used in routine laboratory work, research and development, QA analysis and samle preparations.
The user has choice of different types of derive i.e. AC Drive, AC /DC Drive & PMDC with stepless speed regulations for continuous variation of speed as per requirements.
PMDC Geared Stirrers:
The PMDC Geared Stirrers have PMDC motors with hallow shafts in output spindle (except RQC-121/D), permitting length adjustment with ability to mix high viscosity liquids such as heavy oils, lubricants & paints. Stirrers have uniform speed control with digital RPM indicator which gives speed read outs, valuable for applications where process validation and reproducibility is required.
- PMDC motor for porwerful stirring.
- Reliable performence even in continuous use.
- Hallow shaft in Geared models permitting height adjustment.
- Stirring shaft SS 316, Retort Rods SS 304.
Specially designed AC Geared Stirrers for continuous mixing in viscous materials and solvents that change viscosity during mixing. Heavy duty brushless motor produces no spark.
- Stirring shaft length-adjustable in hallow output spindle.
- Stirring shaft SS 316 & Retort Rods SS 304.
AC/DC Universal Stirrers:
AC/DC Universal Stirrers have Universal AC / DC motor for routine mixing applications in laboratories.